Monday, February 7, 2011

Sleeping Bear



Good afternoon! I am excited about my post today. I found an awesome challenge to participate in and I have made the cutest card. ( bragging about myself makes me smile...lol)

I wanted to create a card that meant a bunch to me and to someone special. I wish we all had a bear in our lives to help with our daily struggles. My 'bear' has helped me out quite a bit lately and is so easy to relate to. He is there for me when I seem to need him the most...just like a stuffed bear.
Most of us remember stuffed animals as children and we all had our favorite. Something so simple helped mold each of us into the adults we are today. Thankfully most of us turned out a'ight. hehehe
The challenge I am joining today is the Pixie Cottage !!
The DP is made by Ann Griffin and that textured brown paper is from Paper Studio. I was also able to use buttons!
Have a good evening my friends and be safe in all you do!!!

Later, Linda
My precious Adia Laini watching me on Saturday .. I wasn't throwing her stuffed tiger!

5 comments:

  1. HOLY Wowzalicious Linda this is outstanding. I LOVE that bear! Excellent job on colors combo, patterns, texture, embellishment. You ROCKED this. I suggest you go to the Funkie Junkie's blog and find some more challenges to enter this into. You can google her but when you get to her blog look across the top for a little blurp about challenges, updated daily. Her info is invaluable to me. Tell her I said hello.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just a sweet card and a great take on the sketch! Thank you for joining The Pixie Cottage Challenge.

    Hugs,
    Nanda

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is great love the papers,you have used bless you for playing at the pixie cottage this week,hugs cheryl xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great interpretation of the sketch, and very cute image! =)
    Thanks for playing at the pixie cottage
    hugs
    sadia

    ReplyDelete